Every once in a while I get to work on a side project. Sometimes it’s interesting enough to put online. I try and write an article when that happens.
The source for all of my projects can be found on Github:
- cbindgen - A project for generating C/C++ bindings for Rust code
- wordament - A cracker for wordament boards written in Rust
- dash - an end to end implementation of a programming language and companion vm, written in C
- netmod - C++ reliable networking protocol experiment
- sensor - a C software rasterizer experiment
This site is made with Hugo, and you can view the source here.